Polk County Fire District No.1 is testing for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic.
Polk County Fire District No 1 is currently building an eligibility list for Firefighter/Paramedic. There will likely be one hire off this list in April 2020 with the remaining list staying active for one year. The posting will close on March 1, 2020.
Eligible candidates will be invited to an assessment center to be held on March 19, 2020.
Candidates must possess and submit copies of the following on the day of the assessment center:
· Employment application (located below)
· Photocopy of valid driver’s license
· High school diploma or GED
· NREMT (or) Oregon Paramedic License (may test without but must have at time of appointment)
· NFPA Firefighter 1 certificate or equivalent (may test without but must have at time of appointment)
· NFPA Driver certificate or equivalent (may test without but must have at time of appointment)
· Copy of DD 214 or DD 215 (if applicable)Application 2018.pdf
You can apply for this position through www.nationaltestingnetwork.com.